Started my new year by installing Lubuntu on my old dell laptop. Usually I install via USB, so prepared USB again via usb-creator-gtk on my previous installation of linux mint. Installation always used to hang on certain point on installer and could not figure out why. After googling, came to know that it needs network during installation but does not give any error. So connected LAN cable and got it installed. First task was to make sure that no issues when connecting to office network. I installed receiver from https://www.citrix.com/downloads/citrix-receiver.html After installation, logged in and got an verisign ssl error. So did sudo cp /usr/share/ca-certificates/mozilla/* /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/keystore/cacerts One issue is chrome does not open citrix application right away. I need to open it via command line by executable located at /opt/Citrix/ICAClient/wfica
Better than opening in 2 VIM windows , I used to take diff and open its output in vim :). But diff itself has flag which will compare files line by line. diff -ay file1 file2 | less
Comments
Post a Comment